Body butter that moisturizes the skin
- Moisturizes skin’s surface, especially areas that need extra love
- Deeply conditions and illuminates the full-body complexion
- Bolsters skin’s surface against changes in the climate
- Offers a paraben-free formula
- Safflower oil acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It is used as a deep moisturizer, enabling the skin to gain a healthy glow. It helps maintain skin elasticity by enabling the skin to retain moisture. And, it helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles by smoothing and hydrating the skin.
- Shea butter contains high amounts of antioxidants and vitamins A, E, and F. Vitamins A and E stimulate and regenerate skin cells, providing skin rejuvenation benefits. Shea butter penetrates deeply into the skin and works to nourish dry, cracked, and sun-damaged skin.
- Cocoa seed butter contains a large number of different antioxidants, which work against the free radicals that can destroy skin cells. There are also a large proportion of minerals, including calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, and iron. It also works to make skin feel soft and supple.
- Macadamia oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, including oleic acid (omega 9), which moisturize, rejuvenate, and soften the skin. Omega 6 linoleic acid helps to restore the skin's barrier function and reduce water loss.
- Argan oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and other vital nutrients. It helps to nourish skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Directions for UseApply liberally all over the body, focusing on elbows, knees, or any area that needs extra moisture and conditioning.